Wednesday 12 February 2014

Technical difficulties

Luckily enough I didnt have many technical difficulties when it came down to making my music video. However, when going to edit my second draft, (In Adobe Premiere CS6) which then became my final music video, I found that about 1/4 of my footage was missing and replacing it was text saying 'Media offline' on a red background. Unfortuneatly the easiest way to solve this would be through finding and re-linking the footage, however for some reason I could not do this, so I had to import all the lost footage and re-edit it in by watching the first draft of my video. In doing this I was able to look into my music video in detail and then correct mistakes and things that I did not like in the first draft. Also I was able to alter parts of my music video that my target audience gave me constructive feedback on. For example, I was told to shorted or slip up a few of the longer clips. I took this onboard and place in quick cuts of my protaganists (Hannah) face, showing different emotions. I also used a clip of her hands in ther air which then led of to the crowd shots which had peoples hands in the air.

I feel that having a technical difficulty actually was positive for me as it allowed me to alter, change and add shots in my muisc video. I also able to include the changes my target audience wanted, hopefully meaning my music video will entertain and be visually pleasing to my target audience.

In terms, of my digipak and magazine advert I faced no technical difficulties which was great. InDesign allowed me to create profesional looking anicillary products smoothly and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment