Wednesday 12 February 2014

Photographs from filming

 
 
 
 
Here is a photo from the time I filmed in the studio. As you can see I have set up the lights behind Hannah to enlighten her face as the room was black. This produced a mysterious and eery feel to the footage but also meant it looked professional and of high quailty. The whole point of filming in the studio was the gather footage to represent my protagonist (Hannahs) concious mind. The white colour of the lights gave a pure and angellic feel which then contrasted with Hannahs heavy drinking in the other shots. This contrasting narrative represents the genre of drum and bass. Drum and bass is heavily associated with intoxication but also is has connotation of euphoria, from dancing and being in a crowd. Through the use of the studio shots, filming at the concert and filming in a bedroom, I have portrayed the genre of drum and bass, thus meaning my music video is conventional of its genre.
 
 
 

 
A picture from the Calvin Harris concert I filmed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment