Sunday 12 January 2014

Raw footage


raw footage.prproj from emma calder on Vimeo.


Here is some unedited footage that I have put together Adobe Premiere just to show what shots I aim to include in my music video. First. I have collected a few pieces of footage when I filmed in the blackened studio with the lights. I have got shots of Hannah laughing, looking serious and also her carrying out actions like rubbing her face. I have shot Hannah displaying a variety of emotions as I want to portray the different stages of being drunk in my music video, for example people are normally happy and having a good time when they start to drink and then tend to go on feeling sick and not so much in control of what they are doing if they carry on drinking heavily, like Hannah does in the music video (this is displayed in my music video  through the actions of Hannah having her face in her hands and continuously rubbing her face). I also want these shots to represent Hannah conscious mind whilst she is passing through the stages of being drunk. I have then filmed in my room. I have included footage of Hannah pouring vodka in to the cap of the bottle (what many teenagers do, therefore allowing the to relate to Hannah in my music video), taking shots of vodka, dancing and looking in the mirror at herself. I plan to include a lot of shots where Hannah is drinking, to just emphasize that she is getting drunk. I filmed in my room with Hannah on her own as I wanted to portray a contrast between the loneliness of drinking on your own compared to being drunk surrounded by loads of people at a club or concert for example. I plan to use the footage I got from the Calvin Harris concert I went to and use that as the opposing binary opposite. I filmed this footage on my phone so will check for the quality of it when I start to edit, however I do feel that the quality of the footage is good. Moreover, I also hope to use footage from when I first filmed outside to maybe display the narrative of going out and walking home intoxicated, but I am not to sure if I will included this yet. I feel that the footage I will use overall in the video will mean that the target audience (16-25 year olds) will be able to relate to Hannah, as they too will understand the feeling of being drunk and the implications of it. In turn this mean that they could be more empathetic with Hannah and therefore want to watch the music video to the very end to see how she gets on at the end of the video. This is the main aim of my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment