Wednesday 22 January 2014

Digipak 2nd draft


This is the second draft of my digipak. I still have two pages to fill. However I have made changes to 2 of the pages on the digipak. One the front of the digipak I have enlarged slightly so that the audience can see my models (Hannahs) face and emotions more clearly. I have also change the lay out of the text with 'AND' being enarged only slightly and then the words 'SMOKE' and 'LAZERS' being sized down and being placed a little bit higher than the 'AND'.



 
 
I have made no changes to this image as I feel that is succesful in portraying the party feel and the intoxicated feel of the song. I feel it also portrays the genre well as drum and bass is associated with bright lazer lights and smoke, which the picture includes.




I have also made changes to one of the photos in my digipak. I have enlarged it so that Hannahs hands are only visable, but you can still tell that she is covering her face. The lighting also helps to create a mysterious feel to how Hannah is feeling in her head (i.e. feeling sick and dilusional due to the alcohol). However, it is a it pixalted so I may have to retake the image in a studio setting.


 
 
I have also changed the back of my digipak. Here I have altered the font to 'Khmer UI' which features on my magazine advert (the text that says 'available on digital download'). I have chosen to use this font as it ties in my magazine advert, illustrating a specific and recognisable style throughout my products. I also feel that it looks much better than the font I used on my first draft which was 'Impact' which looked unproffesional. I have also come up with the idea of carrying the specific front through when naming the track 'Afterglow' on the back of the digipak too. I put this in the font that I have used when writing the song name and the album name on my magazine advert and the front of my digipak (Birth of a hero) as I feel the audience will recognise it and be able to make a connection from my poster to my digipak and visa versa. I have also used the same stauration of the image on my advert and the front of my digipak for the same reasons.  However I feel I may need to add a long track list to close up the gap at the bottom of the digipak


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment