Thursday 5 December 2013

Storyboards

Here are three storyboards which illsutrate my intentions for my music video. My narrative revolves around a young womens night out. The first shot will be of my model (Hannah) looking rough with her make up smeared all round her face and with her hair messy. I will then fade this shot out so it looks like 'flashbacks' of her night out. I have changed the order of my of the narrative on my storyboard, from the second shot being clips of her starting to get ready and drinking. I then plan to use clips of flashing lights to illustrate the party theme of the narrative to break up each part of the story. I will also use mid shots of Hannah looking into the camera (like the first shot) to break up the clips to. As the song goes on Hannah will slowly loose the 'rough' look and by the end will look like shes is just about to go out.



No comments:

Post a Comment