Wednesday 18 December 2013

Magazine advert 1st Draft

 
 
 
 
This is the draft of my magazine advert for my music video.There are some postives and some weakness to this draft. I like the font of 'Wilkinson' and 'Afterglow' and also feel that the reviews are appropriate and are also in the correct place, meaning that they stand out to the public and possibly influence their choice of watching to music video. I also like the colour scheme of the purple colour. I feel its more effective that having a plan black  background or no background at all as the colour is eye catching and would stand out when placed on billboards and magazines. I also feel that the choice of photo is effective. Having a close up of my models face allows the public to see the emotion and possiby empathize with her. Also by my model looking straight at the camera it makes the audience feel that she is making eye contact with them, potentially making the advert personalised to them, making them more incline to take notice of the advert and go off and watch the music video.
 
One thing that I am not to keen on is the date of when it was released. I feel that maybe it would look better if the date read '30.11.13'. I also feel that the line that seperates the photo from the text needs to faded a little bit so it looks less visable, giving a smooth finish to my music video. These are two possible changes that I may make to my advert in upcoming drafts/finished verision.

No comments:

Post a Comment