Saturday 21 December 2013

Magazine advert completed



This is my magazine advert. It is very similar to the one that I drew up in the planning stages of creating it. Planning before hand helped me as I already had a certain picture in my head that I wanted to created meaning I could just get on with it quickly and efficiently. I chose the colour scheme of purple and white as I felt it worked well together, with both the image and text being able to work together and both be as eye catching as the other. I felt this was important as the text such as reviews are just important as a striking image. I stuck with the font that I spoke about briefly in planning and to accompany it I used Impact and (need to put the fonts name here). These fonts work well together.

Using my draft magazine advert I was able to make changes to make sure my finished magazine advert look professional and visually pleasing. As I mentioned in the post I wanted to change the date from the '30th November 2013' to '30.11.13'. I have done this and feel that it does infact look better having the date in the numerical version as it flows well with the structure of the advert, meaning that also aspects with recieve the same amount of attention they all need. I also tried to make the line splitting up the image and text less visable, in comparison to the draft it is infact less visble however you can still see it a little bit. I did try and make it less visable but this the changed the colour of the advert to a darker purple which I did not like. Another change that I made to my finished advert is I moved the reviews dow a little as I felt that there was too much of a gap between the date of release and also the words 'Available on digital download'. This movement of the reviews has seemed to close the gap, making the advert flow visually more.

Overall I am pleased with my music advert, and hope to achieve the same look with my digipak so that the potential audience are able to relate the digiapk, the advert and the music video together.







No comments:

Post a Comment