Wednesday 4 December 2013

Diary entry 4/12/13 (and photo of location)

Yesterday I filmed parts of my music video. I filmed in one of the drama rooms where the walls are all black, I then set up the red lights and place a box in front of them. This meant that the lights are included in my music video giving a mysterious and unknown feel, which was made even more apparent with the black walls. I have started to edit my music video but I need to film much more footage. This includes my actor drinking alcohol whilst getting ready which makes her drunk and unstable. I will be using point of view shots to portray this drunk feeling to the audience. My target audience which is 17-26 year olds will be able to relate to this feeling as this generation are known for partying and drinking way to much.

Here is a picture of the setting...




I am very behind in filming and have only filmed a little bit. I plan to film when I go to Calvin Harris with my friend who is also my artist in my music video. Im going to film on my camera phone, even though this wont be the best quality, I think this will be effective as it will give the audience the feel of the crowd and atmosphere. Also Calvin Harris is quite similar to the genre of drum and base so it will capture shots that would be seen in a drum and base concert.

Here is a picture of a type of shot that I want to achieve whilst at Calvin Harris. I took this shot at Wireless 2013 in July when seeing Calvin Harris...



No comments:

Post a Comment