Monday 3 March 2014

Audience feedback

 
Here is some audience feedback I received on all of my products from a 20 year old male. The fact that they liked the narrative of my music video and that was what made them watch it until the end illustrates that my music video has been successful in that aspect. I chose to have a narrative as I felt it more appropriate as it is a drum and bass music videos. Drum and bass and even Dance music videos normally just include a narrative based music video and as they are successful I felt it important to conform.
 
In terms of my magazine advert I received mainly positive feedback, however I have received some constructive criticism which was 'to change the stars' which demonstrate the rating that the music magazines give the song. I have taken this on board and partially agree with it, however as this is the only negative feedback I have received on the star  I have used, I feel it unnecessary to change it.
 
Over all this feedback has been helpful to me as it has let me know that not having any performance aspects in my music video has not been a mistake and that the audience have enjoyed it and this has been the reason why the have watched it the whole way through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment