Thursday 6 March 2014

My advert superimposed on a bus stop



Today I found some spare time have attempted to superimpose my magazine advert onto a bus stop in London. This would be a prime example of where I would place my advert. London is a very busy place which attracts lots of people, meaning that if I was to place it on a bus stop in London it would attract multiple people and maybe even interest my secondary audience (AD and E). Also public transport is regularly used by thousands who travel in and around London. This means that my poster could attract the attention of those waiting for the bus and also those who are on the bus due to its bright bold purple colour in contrast the the dull white/gray bus stop.

I would also place my advert/poster on sides of buildings in london, im music magazine such as KMAG and MIXMAG which are drum and bass/dance music magazines and also in other clubs such as Fabric and Ministry of Sound. Placing my advertisement in clubs which attract my target audience would mean that I could gain more interest in my music video. Also, as I know that most of my target audience go to clubs like these, meaning that my efforts will not be wasted in trying to address them.


No comments:

Post a Comment