Thursday 18 July 2013

Videos that I personally admire (1)



Swedish House Mafia - Don't You worry Child

This is most definitely one of my favourite videos. I love the party/festival atmosphere that it creates via the shots of the crowds jumping and dancing around to the song. I also love the ariel shots that are captured by the helicopter as it gives the audience a feel of the location. I also admire this video as it shows the artists (Swedish House Mafia) enjoying their last gig at a festival before they go their separate ways. It shows the group having an amazing time and having a laugh with each other. These shots, especially the crowd shots make me wish I was at a festival listening to music and dancing with all my friends. It gives you that feel good feeling that a video should give you. From this video I am going to take the mid shots and close ups of the festival go-ers dancing and singing the lyrics as I feel this makes it personalised to the audience as it makes them feel really involved in the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment