Monday 22 July 2013

Mood board



Above is my mood board. I feel that all these images represent and reflect the genre of dance/pop music through their bright and 'in your face' colours. I have included images on objects that I wish to include in my actual music video, for example the clothes i.e the converse/vans, the sunglasses, and the bright coloured nails. I also want to make my actors looks like they are having fun and our happy in my music video (hence the picture that says 'smile'). This is important as dance/pop music is very upbeat and positive and makes people feel like they are having a great time. I have also included various pictures of glitter and also ones on people blowing glitter from their hands in the direction of the camera. I would love to include shots like this in my music video as it will create a feeling fun and messiness would all are connotations of a care free attitude. As you can see all my pictures in my mood board are of bright colour and I want this to be the same in my music video, so that a positive feeling can be clearly illustrated to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment