Wednesday 11 September 2013

Diary entry 11/9/13

Recently I havent been doing as much work as I should be doing, I still have a lot to do and this includes filiming my actual music video. I am currently in the middle of completeing my final storyboards, which will give me an idea of what type of shots and camera movements I wish to have in my music video. I plan to film again either this weekend or next weekend as both my friends are free to do so. I may go up to London to film some scenes, however I am not to sure on this idea yet as London is usually very busy and my friends may feel embarrassed performing. Not only this, I need to learn to use After Effects so that I can edit in some special effects to my music video. I feel that After Effects will help convey the 'festival/party' theme of my music video, for example I could add in high key lighting, and also flashing lights to act as strobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment